Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Update, October 2014

Just a few things...

1. Gremlin's Last Run (Guardians of the Pattern, Book 2) is in the final polishing stages. Look for it mid-month.

2. For the month of October, Psi Hunter (Guardians of the Pattern, Book 1) will be priced at $2.99.

3. Burn the Sky (the dragon shifter story) is back from my beta readers. The next big project is to tear into it and get it ready for an end of the year release--maybe (see Item 5 below).

4. Ghost in the Mythe (Guardians of the Pattern, Book 3) will be next up after Burn the Sky, Look for this one in the spring of '15--again, maybe (see Item 5).

5. The release schedule after Gremlin's Last Run is tentative and nebulous at the moment--I have some Family Stuff I need to deal with, and at this point, I'm not sure how much it's going to impact my writing schedule. Check here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment