Wednesday, July 16, 2014

New Cover Art: Facing the Mirror

Facing the Mirror, my free, short, sort-of-prequel to Psi Hunter has a new look! I had to ask very nicely--and carefully--because when someone you love does something nice for you--like makes you a cover for your book, and it looks about a million times better than anything you could make yourself--you don't want them to think you don't like it. And I did like it. But the old cover just didn't fit with the covers for the rest of the series, so I asked Chinchbug if he could maybe, when he had some spare time, just sort of see if he might be able to do a cover that was a bit more like the others in the series.

Wow, did he ever! Take a look at this:


The new cover is now live at All Romance and Smashwords, and will be appearing soon at Amazon and other retailers.

Now I have to go make that dude a really nice dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to tell you that two days ago I got your free book human choices. With not too many expectations, to be honest. And I totally loved it! So much that I went to check your back catalog and downloaded facing the mirror and bought psyhunter. I spent Saturday reading them. I'm looking forward for the next books in the series. You are good! Keep the good work going on! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the compliment, Adriana! I'm so glad you enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete