Thursday, September 20, 2012

Some Random Things About the Swamp

  1. I'm not really sure why I'm here, except it has something to do with big scary things like Marketing and Publicity and Putting Myself Out There.
  2. I have sort of a short attention span for stuff like this.
  3. No, really, it scares the crap out of me sounds about as much fun as a tax audit like it could be horizon broadening good to put on a resume...
  4. And I can't tell you about the series of novels I'm working on because I will go on and on and on about it and then there won't be any reason for anyone to buy it.
  5. But I can tell you it has a bunch of hot guys who have the hots for each other in it, and some swords and some magic and some space ships and some guns...
  6. And my mother would Definitely Not Approve.
  7. And there's a cat in it.
  8. But I can't tell you about that.
  9. But I can tell you about writing... and that might be fun, because I can go on and on and on about that until someone shoots me...
  10. So maybe it'll be mostly about that.
  11. And if I'm going to the grocery store, I'll let y'all know so you can follow me around and ask for autographs.
  12. I'll wear my mink stole so you'll recognize me.  You know, the one with the fluffy tail and the beady glass eyes and the tiny sharp teeth and the little pink tongue hanging out?
  13. Yeah, that one.
  14. Is this thing turned on?  Can anybody hear me?
  15. ...ooh, look... shiny things...

No comments:

Post a Comment